Reading and Writing Journey

I will be posting my thoughts on different texts that I will be reading. The destination is not as important as the journey.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Problems with Technology

I have been working on a response to Beach using Xtranormal.  I included a video yesterday thinking it would be rendered.  However, the site has been experiencing severe problems.  I spent much of last evening working on it.  Today and tonight I worked on it and had the way I wanted it.  You live by technology, you die by technology. If that is true, then I am in hospice. My heart has been taken away.  I spent two hours perfecting two videos that I thought were quite good.  I couldn't save them at all.  The site would let me save them or publish them.  This is rather, rather grossly frustrating.  I however, have decided to drop it, but it doesn't make this experience any less painful.  I guess what I could do is to upload the videos when they have fixed the problem.  That would mean that I would have to create anew.  That's not a problem but Friday is looming and I wanted everything to be just as I envisioned.  "Life is a beach is what I was going to name one of the videos. How apropos this is for my journey this week.

No comments: