Reading and Writing Journey

I will be posting my thoughts on different texts that I will be reading. The destination is not as important as the journey.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Xtranormal Inspired Work Plus Stupeflix Work

I wanted to add some more technology to the mix and show you what I have been working on with Michelle.  We are creating a Google Site called Summer Digital Reading Project.  It is an off shoot of the Elementary Reading Project.  I will create a Snag it and show it to you this week sometime.  I am pondering whether I should invest into Camstasia. It's a bit pricey but after watching some of the tutorial videos on Youtube, I am thinking that this might be just the next challenging and ultra fantastic project to make more videos using different multimedia techniques.  For now I wanted to show you my videos that I have been producing.

No comments: